Serenity Search

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sad Times


When I started talking to the missionary’s from the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints, I had Sister Cosper and Sister Larson.  In March they moved Sister Larson away to Kentucky to bring more people to God there. I have missed her since then. Sister Larson is funny and full of energy and you can learn a lot from her without realizing that you are learning at first. We had a lot of laughs and she taught me a lot about the Church.
Tuesday they took Sister Cosper, she has a wonderful voice and a great spirit. We had a lot of laughs also. Though since Sister Larson left she didn’t sing to me as much but when she does sing you can feel the spirit move through her.
 I know they are on a mission and they are working to bring people to Christ’s Church but I want my missionary’s back.
I became close to both Sisters and will miss them a lot. They helped me to come back to God and Jesus and there will always be a special place in my heart for them.
I do have two more missionaries that I have become close to. Sister Jasper and Sister Warwood are great sisters and I hope to become as close to them as I did with Sister Cosper and Sister Larson.
Though they took my original sisters away I will never forget them or what they did for me.
One of my favorite times was for Valentine’s Day they snuck over and plastered heart shaped sticky notes to my door. It took me until the next day to see them, and it brought a smile to my face to know that they thought of me.

1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to make me cry? COme on Sista.. i"m only an hour or so away! And I'll see you again!

    ReplyDelete