Serenity Search

Friday, December 2, 2011

I have missed this

I have not posted in a while not having internet caused a big gap. that and I am busier than ever. I now have my license, and I have my own business and I am helping out a new friend in the ward by cleaning her house. I am always on the go now and I am loving every minute of it! I of course have tried to keep up with my reading, and have read a lot about the Church and it's different Presidents. I grow stronger in my faith daily. I know I made the right decision when I decided to get baptized.   I am so much stronger with the Lord at my side then I ever was with out Him. He has blessed me in so many different ways that I could never list them all as it would take hours and hours.

I am learning how to schedule  my time better and I am growing so fast that some days I don't recognize my self. I miss having my Sister Missionaries, but elders are ok..... I guess.

As we just had Thanksgiving I want to say that I am thankful of this church. I am proud to say that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am proud and Thankful for the restored gospel and all it has done to change my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment